You know how they give you a small back with bare necessities for on the plane. I got one from Alitalia and one from Aeroflot for that same trip. Here is how they looked:
According to the Italians here is what you need for the flight:
- designer toiletries bag with
- facial moisturizer
- facial wash gel
- body lotion
- lip balm
- men parfume
- women perfume
- tooth paste and brush
- shaving kit
- shut eye mask
- ear plugs
- a pair of giant bright blue sleepers
- ear plugs
- eye shut mask
- pen and paper
- Traveling, hens life, is far simpler if you are Russian
- You need no skin care, if you are Russian. If you do, you must be a sissy. Or Italian.
- All nations agree that ear plugs and eye shutters are essential survival tool on long flights. Nothing worse than having to see, and Hear your neighbors for 10 hours.
- Style is an Italian domain. Shoe fetishism is Russian
- If you find your muse and want to write a poem while crossing the Alps, you shall be fully covered if you are Russian. That explains the amount of quality literature that has been produced. Wait, most of it was actually before the airplane times... Nevermind.
- Dental hygiene is optional in Russia.